THE 2022-2023 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM LAUNCH: AN OPPORTUNITY FOR MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS TO EXPERIENCE THE USA EDUCATION IN VIETNAM
- Total value: 5 billion dong
- Availabilities: 19 offers
- Maximum value: 1.4 billion dong
- Duration: 4 years (International Dual Diploma for High School)
Following the success of the Dewey Scholarship Program in the previous school years, The Dewey Schools have officially launched the 2022-2023 Scholarship Program worth nearly 5 billion dong to provide opportunities for students to demonstrate their confidence and competency and to shine in a modern and top-class learning environment in Vietnam.
The 2022-2023 Scholarship Program is an opportunity for students to approach the Adventure Program – an integrated program developed by The Dewey Schools and Mount Vernon School (MVS), a top 10 most innovative school in the US. Winning the scholarship and attending the Adventure Program, students will be entitled to an international standardized curriculum in Vietnam and receive a US High School Diploma that is globally recognized.
- Applicable to: Vietnamese and international students entering grades 6 to 11 of the 2022-2023 school year
- Availabilities: 19 offers worth nearly 5 billion dong
- 01 Companionship Scholarship: 100% tuition fee of grades 9 to 12 of the Adventure Program
- 02 Companionship Scholarship: 100% tuition fee of grades 10 to 12 of the Bilingual Program
- 06 Dandelion Scholarship: 100% tuition fee of the Bilingual Program
- 06 Nursery Scholarship: 50% tuition fee of the Bilingual Program for the 2022-2023 school year
- 04 Companionship Scholarship: 50% tuition fee of grades 6 to 9 of the Advanced Program
- Step 1: Parents/ Students sign up online HERE for consultation.
- Step 2: Send hard copies of the documents to The Dewey Schools after receiving information from the Schools.
Let’s join The Dewey Schools in opening the door for your children to enter top-ranked local and international schools: HERE.
THE ADVENTURE PROGRAM at The Dewey Schools is transferred, designed and developed by our partner, Mount Vernon School, a top 10 most innovative school in the US, together with ERPC (Educational Research & Pedagogical Council). The program’s curriculum equips students with thinking, knowledge and skills foundational to becoming global citizens and attending prestigious local and international universities.
DUAL DIPLOMA GRADUATION: Graduate will be granted a Mount Vernon High-school Diploma (USA) that is globally recognized, along with a MOET High-school Diploma.
MOUNT VERNON INTEGRATED CURRICULUM: Students get to learn the innovative subjects that are also offered to US students, Humanities, Natural Science, Performing Art, Visual Art, to name a few.
25 ENGLISH LESSONS/ WEEK: Students can develop their English skills thoroughly like native learners with 70% of the curriculum taught in English by 100% foreigners. They are also equipped with English abilities in various areas, including linguistics, literature, composition, science, making & designing, technology and arts.
INTERNATIONAL ASSESSMENT SYSTEM: The MAP International English Assessment is used to assess and measure student progress throughout a school year or across multiple years. Particularly, the MAP can compare student scores to the global average score and provide a prediction on ACT score for USA top universities admission with an accuracy of up to 90%.
THE INSPIRING FACILITIES: Vietnam’s top modern school design that meets 5 requirements, namely safety, connectivity, community, accessibility and innovation, satisfying students’ varying learning and experiential needs.